Silvertone City of Light Paris Long Charm Earrings on Kidney Earwires CG129URF3B1
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- The Fleur de Lis symbol is most known historically as a symbol of the French Monarchy, but did you know that it is used as a symbol to represent the city of Florence in Italy and is known as the fiordaliso or giglio? It represent the US cities of St. Louis, Detroit, Mobile, Baton Rouge, Layfayette, and most notably, New Orleans. In Louisiana it's the official state symbol. Not bad for a stylized lily flower!
- Silvertone alloy charms with a slight antiqued finish.
- All of our earrings are presented in a gift box, ready for gifting your loved ones...or yourself!
- Fleur des Lis earrings measure 2 inches long by 3/8 inches wide.
- Long, elegantly modern hypoallergenic stainless steel kidney ear wires.